* What will be the impact of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) on our institutions of higher learning? Are the changes we are undergoing inexorable and irreversible?
* In what ways can ICT be used by students and educators to support powerful pedagogical practice?
* How is ICT shaping the roles of teacher, student, and administrator as we immerse ourselves in these evolving technologies?
* Should administrators encourage and/or require faculty to use ICT? If so, how can administrators effectively nudge faculty along these lines...?
* What are the moral dilemmas posed by the ICT in our institutions? (academics and campus culture)
* The big question... how is ICT affecting our self-understanding and our understanding of the world in which we live? Is ICT producing fundamental shifts in our understanding of culture, time, space, and change?